Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tentative List

While I wait for a reply from Buzz Potamkin, I've been looking for contacts of other people who were involved in SWAT Kats as well. For now I've focused on the voice actors that performed in SWAT Kats.

There are two reasons as to why I call this list tentative. First: with what I was able to find I still cannot completely verify who was coming up in the results. Two: White Pages (which was the main service I used) does give a lot of information, but people can elect not to have their information visible on the site. Which means that if one of the voice actors decided not to have their information available to the public, then it would be impossible for me to get a hold of them.

Regardless, I feel that this could be useful in getting things moving. Here's the current list of voice actors with the number of possible contacts listed beside them.
  • Barry Gordon, 1 possible contact
  • Jim Cummings, 1 possible contact
  • Charlie Adler, 1 possible contact
  • Tress MacNeille, 1 uncertain contact
  • Gary Owens, 2 possible contacts
April Winchell is not on this list because I already know her email address. Indeed I actually communicated with her once (but it wasn't a SWAT Kats related conversation).

That's all I have for now. If you have anything at all to say, feel free to post a comment.

3 comments:

  1. So this is the legendary "List of hope"! :D
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love swat Kats i hope you get through. [funny thing is i just posted the theme song of season one onto my facebook as a part of my remembrance of the 90's cartoons theme i've been on]

    oh ya this is heartbreakerninja from youtube just in case youre wondering :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to see you heartbreak! Thank you for posting here!

    ReplyDelete