Friday, October 15, 2010

Update on Buzz Potamkin

Well, after two weeks without getting a response from Buzz Potamkin some people, myself included, think that he probably hasn't gotten the email. The reason we think that? Well, his company's website is pretty much non-existent as of this time. Serrioulsy, type "proj-x.com" (minus the quotes) into your browser's address bar to see for yourself.

Since his email address is based on Project-X's website then the message probably won't be reaching him (in the foreseeable future at least). Further searching for a non-formal email address has gotten nowhere. So it's time to consider a new approach.

Calling him on the phone.

In my research I was able to find both the phone number of his company, and a residential phone number when I looked for him as well. So it looks like I'll be able to contact him this way. It figures, I also have a fear of talking to strangers on the phone.

4 comments:

  1. Have you called him?? Any updates??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I called him and got an answering machine. I left a message but he hasn't called back. Either he's too busy to do anything or he thinks I was some prank caller.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh :( why not try giving another call?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can try, but my classes are beginning to wrap up so I'll have to get through those first.

    ReplyDelete