Friday, March 25, 2011

Going Viral

I think now is the time to stress this message, there aren't enough people who know about us. I'm glad that some of you have taken the time to follow the blog but it's still not enough. More people need to know what's going on.

I think the problem is that there hasn't been enough exposure of this site on other websites. Starting today I suggest that we start posting news about this site on as many other sites as possible. For example, talk about them in Youtube comment sections of SWAT Kat videos, post links to this blog on sites like Reddit and Digg, et cetera.

Thoughts or questions?

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know about this until I showed up today on SWAT KAT.us. Cool idea, don't know if I'll have time to participate as I still hope to move this summer but will insure I put this on my bookmarks and drop in when I can.

    Another place you should note this is on DA. There are at least three SWAT Kat groups there. But I'll put it on mine for you since I get a lot of traffic, so those interested will see it there. ulyferal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Uly, that was really nice of you. And I'll keep the Deviant Art idea in mind.

    ReplyDelete