Thursday, April 21, 2011

Have I Failed?

I don't mean to be a pessimist, but I'm beginning to think that this whole project is a failure. When I started out I intended for this site to be the central site for revival with other sites simply being portals to it. But instead the sites that were intended to be portals have become isolated islands which hardly, if ever, communicate with each other.

In addition, the number of people following this site has stagnated with very little traffic becoming followers or commenters.  This site has stayed small despite my efforts to get more people interested. And I don't mean to be offensive, but few, if any, of you are trying to help me with this effort despite writing numerous posts urging you to take action.

At this point I'm not sure what to do anymore. I've tried my damnedest to bring people in and get them motivated but I have nothing to show for it. If things don't start changing I might just close down this site and give up for good. Jake and Chance might never fly again.

4 comments:

  1. Don't desperate,man!

    My name is Andrea,i'm italian.
    I'm a new fan of the mighty flying cats: this show is very great and despite is age is very fresh and actual compared to other actual cartoon.

    Recently,i have begun a my personal project: subtitle onto my language the series (despite it arrive in italian years ago,my subtitle are a version more loyal to the original series).
    When i will publish the various episode subtituled,i try to persuade some people to help to bring back this favoulus series that was wrongly canceled.
    I hope to help our heroes to fly again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please please , we are here to support you , we want them to FLY again please

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anonymous

    Don't worry, a recent event (see the latest blog post) looks promising.

    ReplyDelete