Monday, May 28, 2012

SWAT Kats Soundtrack Project

Since we can't do much right now, I've decided to put some focus on a project based on the SWAT Kats soundtrack. Like I've said before, I've talked to Randall Crissman who said that the soundtrack might still be in possession of Warner  Brothers.

I'm thinking about starting a project based on getting that soundtrack released (assuming it's still there). My thought is to create a "listen to the people" project for it. When you have a sound or video clip of you asking for the soundtrack back, I'll tell you my email address where you can send it to. Be sure the clip is less than 10 megabytes so that I can receive it, also tell me the name you want me to use for you in the video.

Edit: here is the promotional video for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment